Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my software and entrepreneurship blog! This blog follows my start-up's progress, from concept to launch and beyond.  This blog also serves as a newsroom for my company, OnFast. OnFast is a comprehensive service that allows companies to quickly, easily, and consistently manage their marketing campaigns across all media channels. I am eager and excited to provide you with up-to-date information regarding software programming, online marketing/advertising and entrepreneurship. My first posting will come shortly. I will try my best to post information on a weekly basis. As always, your thoughts and ideas are appreciated. If you have a specific idea on which you would like to know more, please feel free to contact me at katy.shepherd@OnFast.com. 
Posted via OnFast - http://www.OnFast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment